Safety International is committed to provide industrial tools, safety equipment and signages by:
- Meeting customer requirements on-time, every time through a capable workforce and continual process improvement within our organization.
- Delivering quality products in a timely manner.
- Adhering to applicable legal and statutory requirements.
Our quality policy is communicated to all our employees, understood and applied within our organization.
We are specialized in Fabrication of Signages, Steel Doors and other Steel Works, to meet customer requirements:
We are committed to:
- Providing consistent quality of products and services by employing effective production management skills for ensuring production as per the technical, financial and time requirements.
- Utilizing appropriate resources including skilled personnel, equipment, and material for fulfilling customer needs.
- Ensuring the level of Customer Service is of the highest order and that the Customer expectations and needs are fully met.
- Ensuring Quality Assurance extends to all operational activities such as Planning, Project Management, Inspection and Commissioning.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- Actively encourage total personal commitment and safe attitude to ensure safety for all its Employees, Customers / Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors & Suppliers.
- Consultation and participation of workers including worker's representatives.
- Identify all major external and internal issues & risks and opportunities related to the QHSE Management System and take steps to control these issues & risks.
- Ensuring that all employees are competent and appropriately trained to provide the desired output expected out of them in order to improve operational efficiency and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Striving for continual improvement in effectiveness of the established QHSE Management System and demonstrated through setting and reviewing of QHSE Objectives for all key functions for achievement.
- Adhering to all relevant legal requirements & other requirements including client specific requirements.
SAFETECH Calibration & Inspection is committed to provide testing and calibration services to its customers by:
- Providing competent, impartial and consistent operations in all laboratory activities
- Providing timely Quality services by systematic continuous improvement in all its activities
- Providing credible, dependable and traceable measurement services meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Providing continuous education and training for employees
- Committing to implement, maintain and improve the Quality Management system conforming to ISO/IEC 17025
- Adhering to applicable legal and statutory requirements
Our quality policy is communication to all our employees, understood and applied within our organization.